We have all faced a major challenge in the last few months, namely the coronavirus pandemic, which has spread around the world and changed our way of life. It’s already the middle of May and the worst seems to have passed (or at least I believe it). Gradually, the countries of the world are returning to their normal existence, more precisely, the “new” normal. Our lives will not be the same in the next months, we will probably have to continue to maintain social distance, wear face masks, clean and disinfect both ourselves and everything around us.
And we all seem to be used to it. In such a situation, what we can do is to accept things as they are, to comply with the necessary measures, and to adapt to our new way of life. This situation is not easy for most people. The challenges facing each of us are different. And everyone must find a solution and strength to move forward.
I hope you are healthy and safe, as well as the people you love. And I hope you haven’t lost your motivation for the things that bring you happiness!
For me, this is my blog. Honestly, there are days when I feel exhausted, but I still find strength and keep going. Sometimes I take a break for a day or meditate, read books that inspire me, and quotes that charge and motivate me. So I manage to keep going on the road to success. My biggest goal is to be able to monetize my blog enough to be able to work entirely online, to have my time, and more time with my child.
In this regard, I wrote this blog post with 37 new inspiring and motivating quotes about life and especially about success. I hope you like, inspire, and motivate! Don’t stop following your goals and sooner or later success will come to you! This is how the universe works!
1. “The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.” – John D. Rockefeller Jr.
2. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” – Steve Jobs
3. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
4. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
5. “Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.” – Charles F. Kettering
6. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
7. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
8. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
9. “We may encounter many defeats but must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
10. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
11. “ Most people miss the work part of network marketing.” – Holton Buggs
12. “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.” – Dr. Henry Link
13. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
14. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
15. “The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck.” – Tony Robbins
16. “You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it. – Oprah Winfrey
17. “Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Wishing is not enough, we must do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
18. “When we stop taking risks, we stop living life.” – Robin Sharma
19. “All it takes is one new insight or idea, strongly acted on, to take you to a completely different place.” – Robin Sharma
20. “The fears we don’t face become our limits.” – Robin Sharma
21. “Great achievement always requires great sacrifice.” – Robin Sharma
22. “Take the stones people to throw at you and use them to build a monument.” – Robin Sharma
23. “The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
24. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
25. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” – Robert Kiyosaki
26. “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” – Albert Einstein
27. “Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
28. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
29. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
30. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
31. “Formal education will make you a living, self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
32. “Everyone must choose one of two pains: The pain of discipline or the pain of regret.” Jim Rohn
33. “People with clear, written goals, accomplish far more in a shorter period of time than people without them could ever imagine.” – Brian Tracy
34. “Communication is a skill that you can learn. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life.” – Brian Tracy
35. “You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” – Brian Tracy
36. “Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.” – Brian Tracy
37. “It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.” – Brian Tracy
What’s your favorite quote?!
I hope this article has been helpful to you! I would love it if you leave a comment or share it! Thank you!